ENROLL NOW – Preparation for the GRE
ENROLL NOW – Preparation for the GMAT
UCLA Extension Test Prep courses help you SHARPEN and REFINE the skills you need to score your best. For each course, experienced instructors help you take control of the test as you learn skills and strategies which maximize time and reduce test-taking anxiety.
An additional benefit is that the skills developed through our courses are transferable—you can use them in your collegiate, graduate, or professional school studies.
For Graduate admissions, our GRE and GMAT Test Prep courses help you sharpen the skills needed to score your best, such as:
- Reading comprehension
- Verbal reasoning
- Math problem-solving ( GRE and GMAT )
- Writing your personal statement
Test Preparation Courses
Both courses are offered in a Web-enhanced format, meaning that course materials (handouts) will be online, and students will need to have access to the Web.
With the GRE and GMAT Test Prep courses you also get these additional features:
- Practice materials using the actual tests so you get to apply what you’ve learned to real test questions.
- Diagnostic testing—using actual tests—so that you can gauge your progress and preparedness.
- A one-time editing service for your personal statement. You have up to one year after completing your course to submit to us one Personal Statement. A reader will review your statement and provide feedback on how to refine it.
Textbooks and Course Materials
Required Textbook information can be found after the course description. Students must have access to the web, as some course materials are posted online.
Refund requests must be phoned in or sent by email by 5 pm of the day of the third meeting. Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org. A $30 service charge is withheld from all refunds (full refund if course is cancelled, discontinued, or rescheduled).
You might be eligible for a tax credit for fees paid at UCLA Extension. For details, click here.
Parking on the UCLA Campus
The daily entry rate for general campus parking is $11.00. Click here for information and maps.
The Registration Office of UCLA Extension is located at 10995 Le Conte Ave. (corner of Gayley and Le Conte) in Westwood Village. Call (310) 825-9971 or (818) 784-7006 for hours.
Use American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA. Call (310) 825-9971 or (818) 784-7006.