This 22 unit program is directed towards the following groups:
- Individuals who wish to teach English abroad
- Individuals interested in teaching English to adult learners in the US
- Non-native English speakers and foreign teachers who wish to teach English in their native countries
- TESOL teachers who want to update their methods and online strategies of teaching English
- Bachelor’s degree
- English language proficiency for non-native English speakers: TOEFL score of 85, IELTS of 6.5, or DuoLingo of 55
Note: If your Bachelor’s degree was received from an English speaking university, you DO NOT need to submit English proficiency scores.
Certificate Completion Requirements:
Candidates must have a minimum certificate GPA of 3.0. Each course counts towards the certificate only if the student receives a grade of C or better.