This certificate provides up-to-date, comprehensive and practical training to prepare you to effectively support individuals with intensive behavioral needs. All courses are fully online giving you the flexibility to learn anytime from anywhere.
“The Behavior Analyst Certificate Board, Inc.® has approved the following course sequence as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination ®. Applicants will have to meet additional requirments to qualify.”ENROLL NOW – Applied Behavior Analysis
All required courses must be completed with a minimum of B- in order to successful complete the certificate program.
- Non-refundable $100 application fee
- Official transcripts for college and/or university coursework indicating the verification of a Master’s Degree or higher from an accredited institution including degree awarded and date in: Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology. Other degrees may be acceptable at the discretion of the BACB. If transcript is from an institution outside of the United States, a Foreign Transcript Evaluation must also be submitted.
This Online Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis is designed for:
- Teachers, counselors, and other school personnel supporting students with behavioral challenges
- Counselors, Psychologists, Special educators, behavioral specialists, and autism specialists working in schools in the community
- Practitioners preparing to become certified behavior analysts