Currently UCLA Extension is housed in two buildings. Part of our team is at 10960 Wilshire, Suite 1600, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Our student-facing staff is currently in the 11020 Kinross Avenue, Los Angeles , CA 90024.
Parking & Parking Structures
UCLA Extension does not validate parking. Please note that the parking structure below is privately owned, and they provide two hours of validation. However, please double check with the attendant upon arrival.
Directions to Parking and Our Office
From the intersection of the 405 (San Diego Freeway) and Wilshire Blvd:
- Proceed east approximately 1 mile to Westwood Boulevard.
- Turn left (north) onto Westwood and proceed into “The Village” (Westwood Business District)
- Continue north on Westwood (past Lindbrook Drive and Kinross Ave.) arriving at Weyburn Ave.
- At Weyburn turn left (west) and proceed 1 block to Broxton.
- At Broxton, turn left (south) and proceed approximately 1/2 block to the Broxton PUBLIC PARKING structure (There is a large metal peacock-like fan over the entrance).
- Make a left turn into the structure, take a ticket form the automatic gate and proceed to parking.
- Turn left out of the structure and walk south along Broxton 1 ½ blocks, to Kinross Avenue.
- At Kinross, go left, walking 1 block to the corner of Kinross and Gayley.
- The UCLA Extension offices are both along Gayley, at the intersection of Lindbrook and Gayley for the 11020 Kinross Building and at the intersection of Wilshire and Gayley at 10960 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90024.
- You should anticipate a ten to fifteen minute delay from the parking lot to our offices.