Parking & Parking Structures
UCLA Extension does not validate parking. Please note that the parking structure below is privately owned, and they provide two hours of validation. However, please double check with the attendant upon arrival.
Directions to Parking and Our Office
From the intersection of the 405 (San Diego Freeway) and Wilshire Blvd:
- Proceed east approximately 1 mile to Westwood Boulevard.
- Turn left (north) onto Westwood and proceed into “The Village” (Westwood Business District)
- Continue north on Westwood (past Lindbrook Drive and Kinross Ave.) arriving at Weyburn Ave.
- At Weyburn turn left (west) and proceed 1 block to Broxton.
- At Broxton, turn left (south) and proceed approximately 1/2 block to the Broxton PUBLIC PARKING structure (There is a large metal peacock-like fan over the entrance).
- Make a left turn into the structure, take a ticket form the automatic gate and proceed to parking.
- Turn right out of the structure and walk north along Broxton 1 ½ blocks, to Le Conte Avenue.
- At Le Conte, go left, walking west 1 block to the corner of Le Conte and Gayley.
- The UCLA Extension office building is on the northwest corner of this intersection. The main entrance to our building is at the west-end of the building and up the steps.
- You should anticipate a ten to fifteen minute delay from the parking lot to our offices.